Unexpected.
Saturday, May 30, 2009 @ 9:21 PM

Today's parade was quite 'smooth' I think.
But there's always things we can improve on ah.
So anyways, there was something expected that happened today.
Wanna guess?

I was going to join some people who was playing soccer
at the hockey pitch after I lock up the bandroom.
There was Samuel, Domonic, Melvin and others la..
Then I see Karthik lying down at the grass of patch.
So I ask him what happen to him ah?
He said his back was pain. Something like that.
Then his pain started to spread until the point that
he was finding difficulty breathing.

So we brought him over to shelther ah.
Then his condition worsens, and he say its more pain.
There was like no teacher in the school la,
so we had to tell the security guard.
Suddenly, got Mr Nathan who came, and helped Karthik.

Called his parents, call the ambulance.
Then he was brought to the hospital.
Quite frightening to see him in pain like that.
Scary..