29.05.09
Friday, May 29, 2009 @ 7:07 AM

Yesterday was like the 'last' day of the school term, though we still need to come back for supplementary classes -.- Damn boring ah. I have no mood to study nowadays. Weather's super hot and its damn uncomfortable. Anyways, Ms Mara gave us lollipops during History lesson, which was the last lesson of the term. She barely did anything. Just talked to us.

Got back our results slips too, and I got 6th in class. Haha. Im quite happy with myself frankly. There's band after that. Mr Tan didn't come so we practised some marching songs and drills for AP. So then.. I played a game of Dota when I reached home which was like.. 8.30? Anyways, I got owned like usual but at least I got a kill. It was around 11pm when it finished so I went to sleep..

Luckily today's a holiday. I'm sick of studies for the time being.