27.05.09
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 @ 9:45 PM

OKAY! Since the holidays are coming, I pledged to myself to relive this blog XD It's been like 1 month since I posted anything cause of the schoolworks and everything. Anyways, I just bought a new netbook! :) so thats also why I'd blog often now.

Okay.. some updates.
Mid-year results was okay. And according to my aims, I achieved it, so yeah.. I feel quite happy about it. Scored 5 A1s, 3Bs and 1 C. Not quite suprised that my malay is the lowest subject. Maybe I should start on reading some malay stuff, considering O Levels Oral is coming up soon.

Nowadays, I dont have the urge to study anymore. I don't know why! Maybe its cause the weather have been so freaking humid and hot for the past few days. And I'm like sweating during lesson. Luckily it rained yesterday so the periods after recess was not that unbearable after all. Haha.

Oh okay. Yesterday I just went to Sufi's house for fun. And it was quite an interesting experience. Haha. Went to played on his computer which I took 1 hour to complete a match. His neighbour's dog made me frigthened cause like it barked out of nowhere. And his brother's damn cute :D Oh and his mum gave us some doughnuts which was damn nice.

Karthik and Sufi were retarded yesterday ah. Everthing I say, they will laugh like mad. People nowadays..

Okay thats about it for now. I need someone to force me to start blogging. Oh and the blog's template gonna be changed soon. :D

Bye.